Surf Fishing Charters
Exciting, educational, fun and unique are just a few of the words our previous clients have used to describe their experience with Sand Flea Outfitters. No matter the age or experience level our surf fishing charters have something to offer all anglers.
Along with an experienced & knowledgeable guide , all the necessary equipment & bait is provided by Sand Flea Outfitters. It’s our goal to make our surf fishing charters as convenient & accessible as possible for our clients. All you have to do is show up and catch fish ! We catch a variety of fish in the surf year round , we typically catch pompano, redfish, black drum, whiting, bluefish, flounder and spanish mackeral .
3 hour Surf Fishing Trip (up to 4 anglers) – $300
Each trip is customizable to your specific needs including location, time, and number of participants*.
All charters include bait, tackle, rod/reels, ice and fish cleaning.
* Additional Fee Required for Parties over 4 anglers. Call for more info – 850-974-7919
** $150 deposit is required to confirm your reservations. All deposits are fully refundable up to 7 days in advance of your trip. Any cancellations by Sand Flea Outfitters due to weather or unfishable surf conditions will be made as far in advance as possible, we will do our best to reschedule at a mutually agreeable date/time , if we are unable to your deposit will be refunded to you within 3 business days
Have a special request ? Last minute booking ? Just want to ask a few questions ?
Give us a call @ 850-974-7919 , our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be happy to assist you in any way we can.
Fly & Light Tackle Surf Fishing Trips
Our gin clear water and white sand beaches offer some of the best old Florida flats style fishing you can find anywhere in the world. Destin’s location and water quality offers a truly unique type of fishery that is often over looked by Florida anglers. Not for the faint of heart this is active and fast paced fishing . During this trip we’ll be stalking the beach on foot looking for fish to target, we will be almost entirely sight fishing. Almost everyone knows what buck fever is but have you ever heard of fish fever? The sight of a big bull redfish or school of hungry pompano making a mad dash to your bait is enough to make even the most experienced angler weak in the knees.
We typically have numerous chances at a variety of fish species on these trips. Pompano, redfish, black drum, bluefish, jack crevalle and spanish mackerel make up the majority of our catches.
Please call 850-974-7919 for Fly/Light Tackle Trip Rates.
What to Bring
1. Hat, Sunglasses & Sunscreen
2. Light Jacket or Sweater ( Our spring & fall mornings/evenings can be cool)
3. Beach Chair & Beach Towel
4. Drinks & Snacks – Beer is OK – NO GLASS – NO HARD LIQUOR (we will have cooler & ice for your use)
5. Cooler for Transporting Your Catch Home – (fish cleaning is included with all trips)
6. Valid Florida Fishing License for anyone 16 & older who plans on participating in fishing activities. (Non-Resident 3 day-$17) – Licenses can be purchased online HERE or locally at Wal-Mart ( Fort Walton & Destin) & Half-Hitch Tackle (Destin)